Devlfin replied

295 weeks ago

Video Game High School Hd Mp4 Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In a futuristic world where video-games are the number one sport and the top players are world-wide celebrities, average gamer BrianD is drafted into Video Games High School after he unwittingly kills "The Law", the #1 player - in a public match stomp gone wrong. The series follows the events of Brian's life inside VGHS as he tries to prove himself worthy, but he's getting no help from his arch-rival, The Law.
In a futuristic world where gaming is the top sport, a teenager attends a school which specializes in a curriculum of video games in each genre.
If you play video games 24/7 then this is the series for you! They have jokes about video games references and more. A whole high school that goes on tournaments from whatever genre you like. Although, the main focus is First Person Shooters but, wow the visuals are kick-ass that makes this series impressive. Their is also some scenes of drift- racing and I'm glad its actually real cars with no CGI at all. The only complaints I have is that some of the characters are ridiculously annoying and the acting is not that good at some points. Still, this gaming series is good for its fresh ideas giving us something diffident. It also has some special guest appearances from other TV shows and Youtube celebrities. Its definitely worth checking out.
I hate to say this, because I am a huge freddiew fan, but this is blatantly amateur filmmaking. I like that the directors tried to stray from their comfort zone (action) and add emotional depth to their characters, but they obviously don't have a lot of experience doing that. The visual effects weren't really as grand as I was hoping, really nothing much more than the occasional gunfight or explosion. I know there are always more effects than you think, and there was a lot of green-screening and work that went into it, but I was left wanting more. The Law and Games Dean were comedic highlights, and Brian Firenzi is surely a talented actor. I never once liked Brian D throughout the whole series, he was just the worst type of person. Jenni Matrix's character was also unrealistic, and her on again off again relationship with Brian D made no sense. First of all, who would ever like Brian D, and second of all their relationship was so awkward. I was literally cringing every time they were around each other. Although high school relationships are innately awkward at times, this was downright painful to watch. Also, sometimes the camera quality would drop significantly, as if they were using a RED EPIC and then a Canon 550d at random points.They pulled off the whole "VGHS" school part very well, I usually believed they weren't just on a set. Ki, Jimmy, Freddie, and the Drift King were all highlights. Bottom line, they really only successfully pulled off what they were already good at - action and comedy. The freddiew team missed the mark on this one.

a5c7b9f00b
Pelea de gallos movie download hdhindi Cannonball Run II free downloadCountry Crisis movie in hindi hd free downloadCompletition movie in hindi free downloadthe Kickin' Mule full movie in hindi free download hdDownload hindi movie Colors of Blood2 full movie online freeEagle Eye telugu full movie downloadThe Westland Case full movie in hindi free download mp4Game Time full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.